Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas promotes a fun and safe environment for all our guests.
- As a guest, you are responsible for your own safety. Instructional signage is posted at each attraction. Please listen to and obey all lifeguard instructions. Please read and follow all posted safety information. Inappropriate or unsafe behavior will not be tolerated and is subject to immediate removal from the Park without refund.
- Many rides at Wet'n'Wild are dynamic and thrilling and may include features such as high speeds, steep drops, sharp turns and other forces. There are inherent risks in participating in any amusement attraction. If you choose to participate, you accept these risks.
- Attraction height and weight restrictions, as well as child life vest requirements apply on certain attractions.
- Running and horseplay are not permitted.
- It is strongly recommended that all weak or non-swimmers wear a Coast Guard approved life vest. Complimentary life vests are available. Please see a lifeguard for assistance. Floaties, water rings, and other floatation devices are not permitted. Only Park issued rafts are permitted. Water-wings, masks, snorkels and other SCUBA equipment are not permitted. Coast Guard approved "puddle jumper" style floatation devices are permitted for use.
- Supervise children at all times.
FREE Sunscreen for Park Guests
Forgot your sunscreen? Don't worry! We've partnered with the Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada to take a proactive approach to skin safety and provide free sunscreen to all park guests.
Be sure to stop by the SUNSCREEN STATION at the park entrance.
Be safe, have fun, and respect the sun.