Conditions Of Entry
The Conditions of Entry apply to all patrons of Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas.
The following is a list of rules and regulations that guests of Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas are expected to follow at all times during their visit. Failure to comply with Park Rules & Regulations may result in removal from the park without refund. For a complete list of park rules and regulations visit guest services located at the Park's main gate.
Conditions of Entry
- Read and obey all posted rules and instructions given by the park staff.
- By your participation, you accept the inherent risks of possible injury or harm associated with the amusement rides, attractions and waterslides at our water park and the inherent risks associated with any activity in or near water. You should consider this participation in a responsible manner and with good judgment, particularly if you have a health or medical condition, are pregnant or other physical limitations. You irrevocably release the owners and operators of the Park from any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including negligence of staff) to th fullest extent permitted by law.
- Appropriate bathing suits are required. No shorts, cutoffs or items with metal fasteners, rivets, zippers or buckles are allowed on the slides.
- Attractions may close due to inclement weather including high winds, heavy rains, and lightning. When the weather improves, rides will open as soon as it is safe to do so.
- For the comfort and safety of all of our guests, smoking is only permitted in the designated area outside the main gate.
- All bags, backpacks, and packages are subject to inspection prior to entering the Park. As a reminder, for the safety of our guests the following items are not permitted inside Wet'n'Wild: Weapons, sharp objects, hazardous items or materials, or any other item that may be perceived as a weapon.
- A hand stamp is required for re-entry to the Park.
- In keeping with the family atmosphere of the Park, inappropriate actions such as offensive or profane language and/or gestures as well as unruly behavior including horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Please shower prior to enjoying our pools and attractions.
- Guests with open sores, colds, diarrhea or other contagious infections should not participate in any attraction.
- Commercially prepared food, large quantities of food, alcohol and drugs are not permitted in the park.
- Vehicles are parked in the carpark at your own risk. We will not be responsible for the loss of or damage to any vehicle, accessory or contents in or on any vehicle.
- You agree to let us inspect any bags and other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request.
- Fees for parking, food, merchandise, games, pay-per-ride attractions, special concerts or events are not included unless specifically stated.
- Ticket is non-replaceable if lost or stolen, non- exchangeable, and non-refundable for any reason including closure of the Park or a ride due to inclement weather.
- Ticket may be revoked and the holder ejected from the Park without refund if misused or the holder violates the Park’s policies, ride instructions, rules or regulations.
- Photographs or videos taken by you must be for your own personal use and enjoyment and not for any commercial purpose. You grant the Park permission to use his/her photograph or video image for commercial purposes without payment to you.
- Due to safety requirements physical restrictions and/or clothing or accessory restrictions apply on some rides, attractions and waterslides.
- Prices and operating schedules subject to change without notice. Please call 702-979-1600 or visit wetnwildlasvegas.com to verify operating days and hours.
- We reserve the right to modify the conditions of entry at any time without notice.
Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas Rain Check Policy
During the summer months, monsoons are common and safety is our #1 concern. Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas closely monitors weather conditions and for the safety of our guests and team members, we may suspend ride operations during periods of inclement weather. During these times, Wet'n'Wild guests may be asked to evacuate ride towers and pools to seek shelter. Great Day Tickets may be issued after 90 minutes of ride suspension until rides reopen. Guests must exchange their single day ticket before being issued a Great Day Ticket and may not re-enter the park. Great Day Tickets are valid for a return weekday visit within 90 days from the date of issue. Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas reserves the right to change this policy without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.
For group event tickets and orders including birthday parties please contact your group sales representative if inclement weather occurs during your park visit. No refunds will be made at Guest Services or Front Gate for Group Sales events. Individuals within a group must contact their group organizer for event details.
Wet'n'Wild Cooler Policy
Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas allows factory sealed water bottles and baby-friendly snacks to be brought into the park. Coolers are permitted, but they may be no larger than 10 quart size. While there is a variety of food options available for guests with special dietary needs within the park, Wet'n'Wild allows unlimited park re-entry after initial ticket purchase for those who must access special food items kept and consumed outside the park.
Coolers may contain:
- Baby-friendly snacks in 3.5 oz individual serving sizes (cracker packs, teething cookies, fruit snacks, etc)
- Baby food in plastic containers
- Factory-sealed water bottles
The following food and beverage items are not permitted:
- Picnic lunches or any other family-sized serving portions greater than 3.5 oz such as sandwiches, hot dogs, pizza slices, subs, fried chicken or family-pack chips
- Any outside beverage such as flavored water, teas, sodas or alcohol
- Glass containers of any kind.
Zero Tolerance Policy
Actions, language, behavior or conduct that interferes with a family atmosphere will result in the ejection of the offending person without refund or any other compensation. This includes, but not limited to: offensive clothing, profanity, vulgar gestures, running, spitting, fighting and line breaking.
Holding a place in line is not permitted. If you leave the line for any reason, you will lose your position and will need to start at the end.