The following is a list of rules and regulations that guests of Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas are expected to follow at all times during their visit. Failure to comply with Park Rules & Regulations may result in removal from the park without refund. For a complete list of park rules and regulations visit guest services located at the Park's main gate.
- Read and obey all posted rules and instructions given by the Park staff.
- Appropriate bathing suits are required. No shorts, cutoffs or items with metal fasteners, rivets, zippers or buckles are allowed on the slides.
- Attractions may close due to inclement weather including high winds, heavy rains, and lightning. When the weather improves, rides will open as soon as it is safe to do so.
- The Park operating schedule is subject to change.
- For the comfort and safety of all of our guests, smoking is only permitted in the designated area outside the main gate.
- All bags, backpacks, and packages are subject to inspection prior to entering the Park. As a reminder, for the safety of our guests the following items are not permitted inside Wet'n'Wild: Weapons, sharp objects, hazardous items or materials, or any other item that may be perceived as a weapon.
- A hand stamp is required for re-entry to the Park.
- In keeping with the family atmosphere of the Park, inappropriate actions such as offensive or profane language and/or gestures as well as unruly behavior including horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Please shower prior to enjoying our pools and attractions.
- Guests with open sores, colds, diarrhea or other contagious infections should not participate in any attraction.
Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas Rain Check Policy
During the summer months, monsoons are common and safety is our #1 concern. Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas closely monitors weather conditions and for the safety of our guests and team members, we may suspend ride operations during periods of inclement weather. During these times, Wet ‘n’ Wild guests may be asked to evacuate ride towers and pools to seek shelter. Great Day Tickets may be issued after 90 minutes of ride suspension until rides reopen. Guests must exchange their single day ticket before being issued a Great Day Ticket and may not re-enter the park. Great Day Tickets are valid for a return weekday visit within 90 days from the date of issue. Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas reserves the right to change this policy without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Wet’n’Wild cooler policy
Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas allows factory sealed water bottles and baby-friendly snacks to be brought into the park. Coolers are permitted, but they may be no larger than 10 quart size. While there is a variety of food options available for guests with special dietary needs within the park, Wet‘n’Wild allows unlimited park re-entry after initial ticket purchase for those who must access special food items kept and consumed outside the park. Guests have the option to donate any pre-packaged/unopened food that is not permitted in the park to Three Square, an organization that collects fresh, non-perishable food and distributes it to 200 food banks serving Southern Nevada.
Coolers may contain:
- Baby-friendly snacks in 3.5 oz individual serving sizes (cracker packs, teething cookies, fruit snacks, etc)
- Baby food in plastic containers
- Factory-sealed water bottles
The following food and beverage items are not permitted:
- Picnic lunches or any other family-sized serving portions greater than 3.5 oz such as sandwiches, hot dogs, pizza slices, subs, fried chicken or family-pack chips
- Any outside beverage such as flavored water, teas, sodas or alcohol
- Glass containers of any kind
Zero Tolerance Policy
Actions, language, behavior or conduct that interferes with a family atmosphere will result in the ejection of the offending person without refund or any other compensation. This includes, but not limited to: offensive clothing, profanity, vulgar gestures, running, spitting, fighting and line breaking.
Holding a place in line is not permitted. If you leave the line for any reason, you will lose your position and will need to start at the end.