Donation Requests & Requirements
Donation Requests & Requirements Policy
Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas has a strong commitment to the community and is proud to support organizations that provide services and support to our local community with in-kind ticket donations. To submit a request for donation tickets, please follow the guidelines outlined below. Please note that only (2) single-day admission tickets per request will be granted.
Donation requests must be in official organization letterhead. An organization must have a 501(c) (3) status with federal tax ID number, which must be included in the request letter.
- Only one request from an organization per event per quarter may be submitted. Additional requests for different departments, divisions or clubs within the organization for the same event will not be accepted.
- Organizations must be located within a 200 mile radius of the park.
- Donations are given directly to the organization. We do not donate through second or third party requests.
- Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to the fund-raising event.
- The date of the event, purpose of the fund-raiser and any publicity that will be generated for the event must be included.
- Donations that are granted are to be in the form of two (2) single-day admission tickets only. We do not donate season passes, merchandise or make monetary donations.
Send requests to:
Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas
7055 S. Fort Apache Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89148
For more information contact our friendly team on GroupSales@wetnwildlasvegas.com.